Defeat monsters by using Basic Attacks and Skill Attacks. The stage is cleared once the boss is defeated.
- Mini Map: Status ailments will be indicated, and the expression will change depending on the HP
- Combo: Number of combos and the combo bar
- Status: Status ailments will be indicated, and the expression will change depending on the HP
- HP Gauge and Current HP
- Strike Point: Indicates when X-Strike can be activated
- D-Gauge: At 100%, X-Drive can be activated
- Skill Gauge: Gauge for Skill Points that are needed to use “Skills”
Strike Points: Once you have enough Strike Points, you can use 1 Strike Point to activate the character’s unique special move by pressing L1 Button + R1 Button.
*Basic attacks will yield Strike Points, but a greater number can be obtained from:
- Skill Attacks
- Kill Bonuses
- Every 20 combo/100 combos
A character at Soul LV3 can activate Strike Chain. If they are in Partner or Support, you will be prompted to input commands when you activate X-Strike. By pressing the button that corresponds to the character, you can do a follow up attack.
Drive Orbs appear as you deal more damage to your enemies. By obtaining them the D-Gauge fills up. Press the Down Button when the gauge is at 100% to activate X-Drive. A variety of effects will assist you as the gauge fills up.*Drive Orbs can also be obtained from “Breakable Objects”
Basic Effects of X-Drive
- Continuous use of Skills
- HP gradually recovers (15% of max health)
- All attacks become the effective attribute
- Immune to status ailments
- Won’t knock down
- Decrease in damage received
- Movement speed increases
- Combos always connect
*Other bonus effects
While X-Drive is activated, bonus effects activate depending on the attribute of the controlling character and the Partner. *If the character in use and the Partner both have the same attributes, then the effect increases.
Drive Ability II
Once you reach Soul LV4, the effects increase.
*If the character in use and the Partner both have the same attributes, then the effect is even greater.
Attributes and Weaknesses
There are 5 different attributes for character weapons and enemies.
There are Kill Bonuses when you meet certain conditions.
The first time a specific enemy is defeated, details on them are able to be viewed in BATTLE on NiAR.
*To unlock items, you must obtain the item first.
You can obtain Orbs and Items by destroying breakable objects. *Bonuses toward your stage rating can be gained by destroying large amounts.
- Life Orbs heal HP
- Items may appear
Status ailments have visual indicators.
Defeating S rank Greeds causes Gift Cubes to appear. Attack Gift Cubes and destroy them to obtain rare items.
Explore the main dungeon a second time, or explore the free dungeons to find Slot Gimmicks. Attack it to turn it on, and attack it again to stop.
Time your attack to cause it to stop between ★1~★6. ★6 is the Jackpot. You can obtain rare Eclipse materials.
Touch golden relics to recover HP.
- Open the Camp Menu while touching the relic to save.
- Green relics work the same as golden ones except they do not recover your HP.